Susan from The Confident Mom is pretty great. And after moving, I cannot even think about creating a new household planner or chore chart. However, my house cannot afford to have no kind of plan either.
That’s why I am SO thankful for Susan’s FREE Weekly Household planner – it is super detailed for people like me, but there’s also a blank planner, so you can type your own information in.
This planner is in PDF format and there is one sheet for every week of the year.
Susan also offers a wonderful supplement to this terrific planner.
From Susan’s site:
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List. Plan your meals for the week so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- NEW—Let’s Plan a Party Form. An easy way to keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- NEW—Bible Bookmarks. Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement Kit is available for purchase for only $6.
Use it with the FREE Weekly Household Planner and you have a productive task/organizational tool that will make your household run like a smooth-running machine.
Get your FREE planner here.
How are you simplifying life this month? Link up any post below that is relevant to simplifying.
Follow us on Pinterest