Do you want to improve your homemaking skills and grow with other women in a Titus 2 setting?
The first annual Homemaking From Scratch online conference is comprehensive guide to more efficient and effective homemaking! With indefinite access, you can watch the conference at your own pace and go back and re-watch them again and again.
12 amazing homemaking bloggers and authors have come together to offer you a conference packed with Biblical homemaking advice, wisdom, tips, and resources on topics ranging from homemaking routines to Biblical motherhood to natural cleaning and more!
One of the beautiful things about this conference is that all the sessions are pre-recorded so that you can listen at your own pace! You can start a session when YOU have the time, pause it, or come back to it later – anytime, anywhere!
The conference is “live” from October 7 – 9th with live Facebook discussions with the speakers and other attendees going on. But the sessions are yours to keep – forever! Once the session is posted according to it’s schedule, you can watch it however and whenever you like.
Start the process to transform your homemaking today! Here’s what you get:
- 13 video sessions on various aspects of Biblical Homemaking (See the schedule and all sessions)
- A Conference Notebook with session outlines, further resources, and more
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with other women and grow together
- 3 Free bonus resources
Titus 2 Mentoring
While online relationships in no way replaces real-life interaction, it is still possible to form real, Titus 2 relationships online. I have been so blessed by the online ministry of these ladies and I am so excited to share the line up of speakers for the conference! Find out more about the conference speakers here!
- Trisha from Intoxicated on Life
- Dana from A Slob Comes Clean
- Jolene from The Alabaster Jar
- Lisa from Organize 365
- Kristy from Little Natural Cottage
- Marci from The Thankful Homemaker
- Hilary from Accidentally Green
- Marlene from A Diligent Heart
- Christin from Joyful Mothering
- Katie from Embracing a Simpler Life
- Jami from Young Wife’s Guide